Friday, April 6, 2018

King Oliver

Hey everyone good morning to you all!  I hope you have your cup of Java or Tea or whatever you drink.
 
Today I am posting for my position of DT on LeAnn'sWorld101.  I love her images and know you will as well.  She has a new store on Esty to sell her images so I hope you will go over and take a gook look around and I know you will find some you can't live without.  Digi's are my downfall!  I don't use regular stamps often as they are bulky and hard to store and I have so little storage so digi's are my thing and I have thousands!
 
Today I am posting a little guy called King Oliver he is adorable and I know you will really like him too.  I have chosen to make a journal with my images for this position instead of cards.  I  have so many cards now and this is a fun way for me to use them.  Of course some will become cards but most of them will be for me.  What me greedy?  NO....
 
I present to you KING OLIVER!
 
Now you can see how adorable he is.  I love the Unicorn too!  My great grand daughter loves Unicorns so I may color another one to send to her in a card. 
I colored him in copics and use eye shadow to do a light colored background.  I normally spray the  background afterwards to set it so it doesn't come off.   I then mounted it to a piece of Scrap black paper and put it in my journal and use Word to do the Title page.  On the back I wrote the colors I used so I can remember if I redo it in exactly the same colors. 
You can find this and many more wonderful images in the store with the link up above.  But just incase you missed the link I will put it here again.
 
I sure hope you like my image and will leave me some feedback.  I see lots that stop by but never say a word, and I wonder why?  Let me know where your from and that you have been to my little corner of the world as I do read them all. 
Thanks for stopping and until next time Happy Crafting to you all!
 
Linda DT
LeAnn'sWorld101
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...