Thursday, June 13, 2019

Peter Pan Series

Good Evening to you all.  I just wanted to send a quick post to show you all the images that I have colored for Artist Sherri Baldy.  

I colored them all with copics and the back grounds are done with Photoshop Elements.  







I really love all these images and you can find them at the website at the bottom of the images.  I hope you will go look at all the ones Sherri has they coloring books are a wonderful deal.  

Thanks for looking and thanks for visiting my blog.  I do read every comment and hope you will leave me on.  
So till next time Happy Crafting to you all. 

Linda

9 comments:

  1. Wow, these are fabulous. Your coloring is so good, a bit jealous, lol.... hope your well have not seen you post in a bit.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...