Monday, October 29, 2012

Mummy Honey

This cute little lady is my entry for the Halloween Blog Hop for Created with Love Challenges. (www.createdwithlovechallenges.blogspot.com)  The image was colored with Prisma colors and OMS.  I made the flowers from my heart punch and another small flower punch by Fiskars. The sentiment was from a free site on the internet. I added the image to a black card stock and used a DP from colorbox papers.  (they have some great papers) The image is mounted to the DP with foam dots for demention as well as the sentiment.  I added black rhinestones to the sentiment and the top of the image for bling.  Hope you all stopped over at Created with love challenges for the blog hop.  This won't be seen before it is over as I am moving my blog from Word press to here. 

1 comment:

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...