Thursday, November 1, 2012

Fall Sunflower

This is one of the stamps my friend Cheri drew for me.  She has been doing some sort of art since she was small.  She is also a photographer and does painting on canvas.  She has had several shows of her own in art galleries.  She is going to do a series of digi stamps for me to use as I want and then she is working on opening a digi store of her own.  I hope when she opens the store you will all go check her out.  I will put the site up on here when it is ready... this was colored with tombow water color markers. I ran the background paper was run through my cuttle bug and then  inked the edge to give it a frame effect.  The sentiment is from the internet.  I wanted to keep this clean and simple and I sure hope you like it.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome Start to blogger!!! Love this card!! The image is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, what beauty! I love fLOWERS and you did this on really pretty as always!. I'm following you here now :)

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...