Followers

Thursday, November 8, 2012

My Vintage Lady in Blue

This is just a card I did today for a challenge when I went to upload it I had used all the wrong colors on it so I started over but I really like this card as well so I am posting it here for you all to see.  Thought I was so smart getting it done so quickly only to find out "I" messed up big time.  Oh well two vintage cards in the collection isn't a bad thing.  This image was a freebie from a vintage site and I colored it with prisma pencils.  I matted it on a maroon card and and the designer paper is from Color box.  I used a Martha Stewart punch for the border (was trying to make it look like lace since I didn't have any).  I added the black rhinestones for some bling.  Hope you all like her as much as I do.  You can leave me some comments if you like, I would sure appreciate some critiques from you all. 

1 comment:

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.