Followers

Monday, November 19, 2012

Pumpkins

This is my entry for the Challenge at Created with Love Challenges #18.  The image is from Shelly's Images (http://www.shellysimages.com/DigiShop/).  I colored it with Tombow Water colored makers.  I added some glitter to the image it give it some sparkle.  I cut the image out with a spellbinders die cut and then cut a slightly larger one from brown card stock to mount the image to.  I cut the bottom of the card with Fiskars border punch and put brown card stock behind to make it stand out.  The rhinestones were added for some bling.  I used foam dots to the back of the image for some demention.  I chose not to add a sentiment as I wanted the card to be simple so it could be used for any occassion.  The inside has the same image only smaller.  I hope you like this one as much as I do.    

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card. Love the way you have framed the digi Great layout!

    I also stopped by to tell you thank you for the wonderful candy that I received! Looking forward to using the stamps and stickers :D

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.