Followers

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Snowman with Christmas Tree

This is one of my Christmas cards that I  have made.  The tree is iridescent embossing powder.  A mistake that came out ok.  I thought I had grabbed the white embossing power but when I heated it up it changed and my I thought what did I do?  But as it turns out I like it a lot.  Then I decided to add the snowman and some snow flakes and there you have it.... my card.  I like it and I hope you do as well.  Would love to hear your comments.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Linda, Followed you through Outlawz. I think your 'boo-boo' as you called it, turned out lovely. I enjoy hearing how somebody else 'fixed' a problem, because I have lots of problems! This is lovely. I'm really liking your candles too, and your style of cardmaking. Hope that you'll come visit me when you have time and I just joined as a follower. Thanks for sharing your lovely cards and creations.

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.