Followers

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Up Up And Away!!!

My entry for Challenge Monday greetings at the Outlawz  http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com GC110512.  It is National Aviation Month and they used that for the theme. I found these images on the internet at a freebie site.  I paper pierced the two ballones one in a stripe and the other in a blue plaid.  I colored the baskets with prisma pencils and OMS.  I did the sentiment on the computer and backed it with the blue plaid paper for color.  I used a fiskars punch on the front of the card and put the blue strip down the that cut and added a couple of gems for color.  I did the faux stitching aound the front of the card.  Fairly simple card to do once I found the images.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.