Thursday, November 8, 2012

Up Up And Away!!!

My entry for Challenge Monday greetings at the Outlawz  http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com GC110512.  It is National Aviation Month and they used that for the theme. I found these images on the internet at a freebie site.  I paper pierced the two ballones one in a stripe and the other in a blue plaid.  I colored the baskets with prisma pencils and OMS.  I did the sentiment on the computer and backed it with the blue plaid paper for color.  I used a fiskars punch on the front of the card and put the blue strip down the that cut and added a couple of gems for color.  I did the faux stitching aound the front of the card.  Fairly simple card to do once I found the images.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...