Followers

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Blue Morning glories

This image is also part of the set that I got from Create with TLC.  I just love the way this turned out.  I cut the image out with my new die cut from spellbinders and love the way it looks.  I inked the edges and the outer edges with dark turquoise ink.  I colored both images with prisma pencils and mounted the oval with foam dots and just glued the corner piece on.  I added bling to the center of the flowers with a stardust gelly pen by sakura.  I then inked the entire outside of the base card with the same turquoise ink  I hope you like this one as well.  Thanks for looking. 

4 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful! I love the flowers and love the frame you used. Such a gorgeous card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo pretty! I love floral cards and the colours you used are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just soooo pretty as are the several cards below. I love the 'believe in miracles' one too and the sentiment. I do believe in miracles! have you joined my new blog candy....luv annie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! These flowers are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.