Followers

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Kristy Christmas

This is a card I made for my grand daughter Kristy who is in the Air Force.  I colored the image with Tombow and Stampin up water color markers.  I punched the glitter paper with a fiskars round the corner punch and then used the punched out hearts along the side for some bling.  I know she will love it.  I put several hearts in the inside as well. 
I am entering this into a challenge "Christmas" at http://paperprettiesblog.blogspot.com. PWC235

2 comments:

  1. Awesome card, beautiful design. I love the hearts and sparkle on the sides. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable image & colored beautifully...lovely

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.