Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Little Angel Girl

My second entry into the Freebie Challenge at the Outlawz  http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com.  The tag is CFC120112.  I colored her with Prisma pencils and oms.  I added some glitter pen to the book pages and the halo.  I used a fiskars borded punch to do both the very front of the card and beside the little girl.  I used a spell binders die cut for the cirlces under the flowers and I used two different fiskars flower punches for the flowers.  I added a rhinestone to each flower for bling and the leaves on the flowers were cut with a stampin up punch. I used the dotted swiss cuddle bug embossing folder for the white sheet behind the little girl.   I hope you like it. Oh and the Card is an S Card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...