Followers

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Christmas Candle

My second entry to Lady Anne's Progressive Christmas Challenge here.  http://www.ladyanneschallenges.com/christmas-challenge.html.  There is still time to get in on the challenge if you want it lasts for a month.  I colored the image with Water color markers. and cut it out and mounted it tot he die cut from spellbinders with foam dots.  I put the red rhinestones on the die cut for bling.  I also used the stardust glitter pens on the candle and the flame and the flowers for more bling.  I mounted that to the black cut out that was mounted to the red card.  The sentiment is on the inside with another die cut.  Thanks for looking and happy crafting.

7 comments:

  1. Love the black and red togather it makes for a striking card. Thanks for joining us for the Christmas Progressive challenge at Lady Anne's. Is that Crafting with Jack image not wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have made such a fabulous job of using this great image. Thank you for playing along with our Christmas Progressive challenge.
    Love ~ Lady Anne
    Lady Anne's Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Linda could you please send me your email so I cam send you your next 2 digis. Please add Crafting with Jack in the subject line.

    Thanks Sharon
    sdenimandlace1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your coloring & the die cuts that you used! Great job! Hugs~Patti

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is gorgeous! I love the diecut shapes you used. beautiful coloring of the digi. I love the gems you used too. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Linda - I'm trying to visit some of the other entrants and comment on their cards. I love the effect of the white, red and black.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card you made and great idea to use foam dots too! =)
    Thanks for joining us at the Christmas Challenge!
    Hugs, Elenor DT

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.