Monday, January 21, 2013

Tiered Butterfly

My entry for Anything goes at Created with Love Challenges. http://createdwithlovechallenges.blogspot.com/
Challenge #25.  My image is from DigiDarlas http://www.digidarladesigns.com/.  I love butterflies and love this one too.  I colored the butterfly with water color markers.  I cut it out and then did the 2 tier step technique.  I used my butterfly stamp that I got from a friend to do the stamping and used two tones of light and darker brown ink.  I layered them on darker brown card stock I made the cut the flower from some designer papers and crumpled them up and then smoothed them out to make they look old.  I added the butterfly to a die cut that I sponged with one of the colors I used on be background paper.  I added the butterfly with foam dots for demention.  I decided that it needed more bling so hence the swirly gems.  I added my sentiment and the card was complete.  I hope you like it and that you will come on down to Created with Love and join our Challenges.  We have so great prizes as well.  Of course we have rules like everyone else does but they are simple ones.  Please come check us out. 

3 comments:

  1. Georgeaous butterfly and I love the tiered effect. Very pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the butterfly on this card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a stunning butterfly! Wow! Love the colours too. Thanks for taking the time to leave me a sweet comment. You made me smile!
    xxx Asha

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...