Monday, February 25, 2013

Bright and Cheery

My entry for Challenge #30 at Created with Love Challenges. http://createdwithlovechallenges.blogspot.com/.  The image is from Paper Pretties  http://www.paperpretties.net/ they have some awesome digi images so go check them out.  Now for my card.  I cut the die cut out of suede paper from my stash and the die cut is from Spellbinders.  I colored my roses with Water color markers from tombow, stampinup and distress markers.  I glued the roses to the die cut.  I made the extra flowers with my asters die cut from  heartfelt creations, that I got at the scrapbook expo this past yr.  The leaves are from the same company.  I pop dotted the two large flowers on to give it some height and the small ones are just glued on. I added the rhinestones to all the centers of the flowers. Flowers to me mean spring is here or on the way!  The Sentiment is from a 6x6 pack of valentine paper that  was in my stash so I put it on a circle and popped it on too.  The ribbon was added last and just glued on. I hope you like my card.  Come on down to Created with Love Challenges and have some fun with us.  We have great prizes and lots of fun.  Hope you all have a great day!!  Happy Crafting.

1 comment:

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...