Sunday, February 17, 2013

Sherri's Angel

This is Sherri's Angel.  I colored here with water color markers and cut her out with a Spellbinders die cut.  I did the corners with another spellbinders die cut.  I inked the edges of each of the pieces with a dark turquoise colored ink. don't know the exact name of it as it is a small one without names.  I made the large flower with a Heartfelt Creations die cut flower called the Aster.  It has a stamp to go with it but didn't use it for this one.  The small flowers were cut from Fiskers flower punches and star gems added to the centers.  I added the flowers with glue dots and the image with foam dots for demention.  The background blue paper is from DCWV value pack collections.  It is actually the winter collections.  I am going to enter this into the Sherri Baldy Scrapbookstampsociety.com challenge here. http://scrapbookstampsocietychallengeblog.blogspot.com/.  Love her images.  Come check out the challenges she puts on.  Hope to see you there and thanks for checking this out.  Happy Crafting.

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful card for Besties challenge great colours and the lovely flowers add that little touch...luv aNNIe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. Thank you for joining Sherri's besties challenge.

    Smiles Sher

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card.
    I love your colors and the flowers are a cute touch.

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...