Monday, March 18, 2013

A little birdie told me

My entry for the Outlawz freebie challenge http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com  CFC31013.  This was colored with prisma color pencils.  I put glitter on the wings as the hummingbirds are all shimmery.  I put the image on the some of the wall paper I got as a back ground and the main piece of paper is from DCWV.  the sentiment is from Studio G.  I also use a piece of the same wall paper for the backing on the sentiment.  The flower is my Aster die from Heartfelt Creations, and I just inked the edges of white card stock for this.  I used my Martha Stewart score board to do the lines around the outside of the card.  I sure hope you like this as much as I do. Come on down to the blog and join in the fun and get some free images every two weeks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...