Followers

Monday, March 18, 2013

A little birdie told me

My entry for the Outlawz freebie challenge http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com  CFC31013.  This was colored with prisma color pencils.  I put glitter on the wings as the hummingbirds are all shimmery.  I put the image on the some of the wall paper I got as a back ground and the main piece of paper is from DCWV.  the sentiment is from Studio G.  I also use a piece of the same wall paper for the backing on the sentiment.  The flower is my Aster die from Heartfelt Creations, and I just inked the edges of white card stock for this.  I used my Martha Stewart score board to do the lines around the outside of the card.  I sure hope you like this as much as I do. Come on down to the blog and join in the fun and get some free images every two weeks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.