Followers

Friday, March 15, 2013

Flower Journal Book

Good evening to all.  It is getting late but I am wide away "again"  having problems sleeping.  Anyway this isn't about me it is about my beautiful "Journal Book".  I am so pleased as to how this turned out.  It is my first after watching some utube videos on flowers.  I covered my book with some wall paper that I got free, it is a silver gray color which is hard to see on the photo.  I made the Asters from a die from Heartfelt Creations, they have wonderful dies and stamps. I used perfect pearls on the Aster flowers and I think they look fantastic and very different.    The leaves are also a die cut and I cut a few different ones out of card stock.  The small flowers are a Fiskars punch with rhinestones in the center.  The butterflies are a sizzix (stampin up) die cut that my girlfriend sold me.  The butterflies have rhinestones on them as well.  I am going to enter this book into a couple of challenges. 
1. Artistic Inspirations challenges "Flowers"
2 Through  The Craft Room Door - Anything goes.

Happy Crafting Ladies. 

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty and unique card. Thank you for sharing with us at TTCRD.
    :)S

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.