Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Hot Mama


Good Morning all.  I hope you have your coffee in hand and have a few minutes to enjoy my blog with me.  As I sit here writing this I am enjoying a cup of coffee as well, an oh it is so good.  Well enough about me on to my card.  This is the last in the month of Guest Designer for the Outlawz Color challenge here http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/colorchallenge for me.  I have truly enjoyed my stay and want to thank those at The Outlawz for having me it sure has been fun.  The colors this week as you can see were Wondrous Blue, Extra White and Hot Pink.  Love these colors don't You?  this again is one of the images I got for being the winner at The Outlawz March Color Challenge Winner.  The image is from Rick St. Dennis and he is a fantastic artist and has some really wonderful images.  I suggest you all go over when your done here and check them out.  I colored my lady in prisma color pencils because I didn't have that color in my water color markers :( But I think she is beautiful.  I love the expression on her face.  The die cut is from Spellbinders and I inked it with Aqua ink.  I added the Hot Pink rose to the card for the color and for the simple reason I love flowers.  You will see them on most of my work in one way or another.  The sentiment is from Studio G and is added with a pop dot.  I want to thank you all for looking and Happy Crafting to you.  Here is the blog for Rick St. Dennis http://sparkleandglitterwithrick.blogspot.com/ so hope you will go take a look at this very talented man's images. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...