Monday, May 27, 2013

Springy Owl Tubs


Hi everyone.  I decided to try a new technique for this weeks card at Created With Love Challenges.  The Theme is layers.  I printed the little owl image from Limited Runs 4 times and flipped two of them.  I then colored them with Prisma Pencils and OMS.  I cut some leaves to look like branches from a spellbinders leaf die.  The background paper is from a wall paper book that I cut out the branches.  The sentiment is from Gina K Designs that I got with a birthday Owl stamp.  I cut some wire from some flowers that  I got and wound it around my stylus and made a small spring.  I glued it to the a small piece of paper on both ends then I glued it to the owl that I had glued to the paper and then to the second  owl. And yes the second owl is upside down because I wanted it that way not because of the spring.  The second pic is a side view but it really doesn't seem to be very clear.  I hope you can see it.  I sure hope you will come down to Created With Love Challenges here  www.createdwithlovechallenges.blogspot.com and join in the fun with us for this weeks challenge and maybe win some of the prizes.  Hope to see you there. 

1 comment:

  1. This is precious and a great take on the layers challenge.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...