Thursday, July 4, 2013

Card box with Magnolia Image

Hi all just wanted to show you what I have been up to for the past couple of days.  This is a box I made to hold my cards in to sell.  I reiforced the top and bottom with card board to make it studier and covered the card board with the same paper the box is made from.  I used heavy card stock for this project.  I colored the image with prisma colored pencils and OMS.  I got a new die cut at Michaels before going on vacation and used that for the background of the image.  I used some silk flowers that I also bought at Michaels.  The leaves are die cuts  from stampin up and the lace I used for the bow I got at a garage sale. The butterfly is also a die cut from stampin up. I used seed beads for the trail and on the butterfly and I got those from my girlfriend.  Thanks for looking hope you like it and please leave me your opinion on this.  Have a great crafting day!!

1 comment:

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...