Followers

Monday, July 1, 2013

Girls Love Shoes!

Good morning all you Crafting Peeps.  I hope you have had a great start to your summer.  Today I have a card for our Challenge at http://createdwithlovechallenges.blogspot.com/.  This challenge is "For the Girls";  Girl colors and Image.  I chose this image from Digi Garden and I love it.  I chose Pink because what girl doesn't love pink.  I used a new pink for me that I got from a friend for the base card.  The next layer of Pink was embossed and then I used an acrylic stamp to stamp the heels image all over the back ground.  I put the black glitter strip on the side and added jewels to it for more bling. All girls love bling bling!   I colored the image with Prisma Color pencils and OMS,   I then used a glue pen and added the glitter to the entire shoe for bling.  I added three jewels to the straps and the flower of the shoe.  I put 3 black gems on the layer with the shoe on it.  I put the shoe layer on with foam dots and also the sentiment.  I inked the edgers of the shoe layer and the sentiment with black ink to make them more outstanding.  I used a new Fiskars corner punch for the shoe layer and decorative scissors for the sentiment layer.  On the inside I used some white card stock and but a small piece of the darker pink on top of the white and cut it with the decorative scissors.  I sure hope you will come join the fun in the challenge this week.  Lots of great inspiration and fun prizes.  Hope to see you all there.  Happy Crafting all.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful hun...love the image and the fabulous colours too...:o)

    biggest of hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.