Monday, August 12, 2013

Ariella Back to School

Good morning all my followers and any new crafters that might have happened to stop by, welcome.
Today I have spent most of my day in my craft room trying to get caught up on all my Design Team cards that I needed to do for the month of August.  I can't believe that it will be here in two weeks.  Now for my card, She is called Ariella isn't she adorable.  She is from "Cedar Chest" digi stamps.  I colored here with my newest prisma colored pencils.  I just love the way they work on nice paper.  I cut her out with a spellbinders die cut and since she was larger then the die cut I had to cut out around her feet to make her fit.  I inked the edges with a bit of green then a yellow brown to get the color I wanted.  I used Reflections paper for my background and and tied some floss on at an angle.  I used the flourishes from some that I had cut out before then added the green and black gems to finish it off.  My base card is some that I bought while on vacation in Ohio at a place Called Halos it is a great place for paper.  The new prisma pencils came from there as well.  This is my card for the challenge of Back to school at CWLC here www.createdwithlovechallenges.blogspot.com.  I hope you will all come down and join us in the fun this week.  Then you can sit back and enjoy the peace and quiet of your children all going back to school.  Happy Crafting all!!

I want to thank all who commented on my blog, became a follower and who played in the blog hop.  My winner of the blog candy is Vickie ODell , congrats Vickie!!  Let Chris know on the blog your address and I will get the candy out to you as soon as I can.  Again congrats Vickie..

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...