Sunday, September 1, 2013

Halloween Bear

Good Morning to all you crafters out there.  I would like to introduce you to my sweet Halloween Bear.  This is a freebie from the ladies at The Outlawz site. here http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com.
It is for the challenge this week and the tag for it is CFC082513.  I think he is just the cutest little bear ever and I will use this to send to my grandson for Halloween.  I colored him with water color markers and Prisma colored pencils.  On his bones in the front I used a Viva Pen.  I cut him out with a new spellbinders die I bought at our NEW AC Moore here in town.  Got 5 new ones for 9.99 each what a great deal.  Anyway back to my card.  I tied the sweet orange ribbon around and used my homemade bow maker to make the bow.  So easy and so sweet.  I then added the 3 black gems and the bat that is a sticker.  The sentiment is just my doodling. Not so good but looks ok I think.  Thanks for looking and hope you have a fantastic day. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Linda, It is good to see you again. So sorry I have not been around much. My hands have been full. I love this cute card. You did a great job with Sandi's image. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...