Followers

Friday, September 27, 2013

Hybiscus Flower


Good Morning or maybe it is afternoon for others.  Today I am posting my card for the Freebie challenge at the Outlawz here:  http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com the tag for this one is CFC092213.
I colored this image with prisma pencils and oms.  After I cut the image out it as a little weak at the pot so I put some Mod Pog on it to strengthen it.  I colored 3 and put one on top of the other.  As you can see in the second photo.  I use a spell binder die to mount it to.  Then I put the light green background through my cuttle bug to give it some interest.  The two corner pieces are a punch from Fiskars. The flourish is from one of my cricut cartridges.  Well that is it for me for today I sure hope you all  have a great safe weekend.  Happy Crafting

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.