Sunday, September 8, 2013

Pumpkin Girl

Hi Everyone,  I hope your having a wonderful day.  It just stopped raining cats and dogs here.  I thought for a while there we were gonna need a boat. Anyway enough of my ramblings lets get to this sweet little pumpkin girl.  She was colored with prisma colored pencils and OMS and also some water colored markers.  This is for the Freebie Challenge at the Outlawz here. http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com.  I am a day or so late with this one but wanted to add it anyway she is just so adorable.  The tag on her is CFC082513.  I would love to invite you all to come to the Outlawz and play along they have a different challenge for each day and you can pick and choose what you want to play in.  I hope to see you there.    Happy Crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...