Followers

Monday, October 14, 2013

Zinnia with Bee

Good morning to all you crafter's.  Today is absolutely beautiful here in South Florida.  Today I am posting my freebie image from the ladies at the Outlawz Challenge site here, http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com   for you to see. (The tag for this is CFC10613)  I printed it twice and colored it only once.  I used prisma color pencils and oms.  I cut the bee out of the second one printed and added him with a foam dot for demention.  I cut the border out of the same card stock as the base card and that border cut is from Memory keepers.  The flourishes are from spellbinders I got at the opening of AC Moore here near us.. Yeah!  The little butterflies are from Stampin-up and the gem are from my stash from long ago.  I lined the envelope with the same paper as the background on the card.  I was stumped as to what to do with this image (hope my mojo hasn't gone missing)  But I talked to a friend and she gave me some ideas.  From there I came up with my design. I hope you like this cause I actually think it came out ok. Happy Crafting all.  Now I need to go enter this card into the challenge and do the next one. So will be back shortly with another card for another challenge. Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.