Monday, October 14, 2013

Zinnia with Bee

Good morning to all you crafter's.  Today is absolutely beautiful here in South Florida.  Today I am posting my freebie image from the ladies at the Outlawz Challenge site here, http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com   for you to see. (The tag for this is CFC10613)  I printed it twice and colored it only once.  I used prisma color pencils and oms.  I cut the bee out of the second one printed and added him with a foam dot for demention.  I cut the border out of the same card stock as the base card and that border cut is from Memory keepers.  The flourishes are from spellbinders I got at the opening of AC Moore here near us.. Yeah!  The little butterflies are from Stampin-up and the gem are from my stash from long ago.  I lined the envelope with the same paper as the background on the card.  I was stumped as to what to do with this image (hope my mojo hasn't gone missing)  But I talked to a friend and she gave me some ideas.  From there I came up with my design. I hope you like this cause I actually think it came out ok. Happy Crafting all.  Now I need to go enter this card into the challenge and do the next one. So will be back shortly with another card for another challenge. Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...