Monday, November 4, 2013

Christmas Bells and Garland

Good morning to you all.  Today for my post I am featuring my Christmas Bells and Garland by Digi Darla http://www.digidarladesigns.com.  Check her out she has some really fantastic images to color.  I colored this with different mediums.  First I used my prisma colored pencils then I used my tombow water colors markers.  The bell were colored with a Sakura silver glitter  pen and the trim on the bells are red (or suppose to be red they look pink to me)  and that was also a Sakura glitter pen. I fussy cut it and it is mounted with foam dots for demention.  The back ground paper is gold foil then white glitter paper.  The sentiment is one I cut off an card from last year.  Love to recycle if I can.  I hope you all like it.  I wanted to keep it simple this time. This is for my DT challenge over at the Created With Love Challenges herewww.createdwithlovechallenges.blogspot.com I hope you will all come over and play along with us this week.  Happy Crafting to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...