Thursday, November 7, 2013

Decorated Box for cards

Hello all you crafters, today I am posting some of the boxes I have made to put my cards into to sell at the craft shows.  So grab a cup of coffee or tea and browse and get some inspiration or I hope it inspires you a little.   Each box holds six cards.  This one is a lavender swirl paper that my friend gave me because she didn't like it.  (she will be jealous now!) the image is a Saturated Canary image and I have colored it in Copics and water color markers.  The die cuts are spellinders and the flourish is from the cricut cartridge Schoolhouse Plantin.  The two pink flowers are some from AC Moore and the big one is from Crafy City.  I love their flowers and now that my boxes are done I need to order more.   The leaves are a spellbinder die cut as well.  I hope you like my boxes and I will be posting more later today and some tomorrow.  I don't want to over whelm you all.  I have been working on things for Christmas as well so lots to post but not all will get posted to the blog.  I sue hope you all have a great day and enjoy my blog.  HAPPY CRAFTING.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...