Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Fire Truck

Today I am posting this adorable fire truck that I got as a free image from the Outlawz website here http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com.  Why not come down and join in the fun.  They have different challenges for everyday.  You can enter one or all of them if you choose.  This truck was fun to color and I did that with Copics and yes I have gotten hooked on them.  I added the black strip to make it more outstanding and the gears is a spellbinders die cut.  The sentiment is a Stampin-up stamp that was given to me by my best friend.  I inked the edges of the image to make it more outstanding.  Strange for me there isn't a lot of bling on here and wow NO flowers.  But flowers just don't work on this one.  Hope to see all of you on the Outlawz site.  Happy crafting.  The Tag of this is CFC110313.  I am also entering this into the challenge at Through The Craft Room Door anything goes challenge for this week. Here for the TTCRD challenge:  http://www.ttcrd.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

  1. Your card is absolutely adorable! We appreciate you sharing at TTCRD but do need to ask you to provide a link to the challenge in order to be eligible for the prize drawing.
    hugs--
    Roberta
    Through the Craft Room Door DT
    Queen Bee Paper Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for including our link. Good luck in this week's challenge and we hope to see you back really soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your fire engine card. It is wonderful. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...