Monday, November 18, 2013

Teddy Bear with his Christmas Tree

Good morning all you wonderful crafters.  Today for the challenge of "Anything Goes" at Created with love Challenges I made a tag.  I figured one more Christmas tag done.  I cut the tag with my cricut and the DP paper is from DCWV Christmas pack which is one of the first packs of paper I ever bought to do cards with. I punched out some snowflakes with a small punch I got at Michaels for a dollar.  I colored Mr. Bear with Prisma color pencils and OMS, the tree was done with water color markers.  I cut him out with a new die cut from spellbinders. This was a recent purchase at the NEW AC Moore that we have here now.  I inked the edges and added little crystals to make it look like Christmas lights.  I added some Viva white for the snowflakes and to make the snow on the bottom look more real.  I found that piece of ribbon in my stash that I got from a blog hop and it was the perfect color.  My image was from the shop here at  http://www.shopskdigis.com/  so go check them out.  They have some great goodies there.  So there you have my entry for the Created with love Challenge here http://createdwithlovechallenges.blogspot.com/ come on down and join the fun we have some great prizes to give away  Good luck to you all.

2 comments:

  1. Linda, This is the cutest tag I have seen in a while. I love it. That bear is so adorable. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...