Monday, December 9, 2013

Stella with her Coffee

 Close up of the sentiment:
 Close up of Stella
Good morning all you sweet crafters out there.  Today my post is for my DT challenge with Created with love Challenges, here http://createdwithlovechallenges.blogspot.com/.  Come on down and join in the fun.  We have great inspiration with all our ladies and lots of good prizes and just plain fun.  This one is an Anything goes Challenge and we all know how much we love those.  Well for my pretty Stella, I colored her with copics marker and paper pierced the coffee cup.  She is just to cute, I love Stella.  Her Cup over flows with coffee.  I love the sentiment that came with her and she is from Bugaboo Stamps they have lots of great stamps here.http://www.bugaboostamps.com.  If you love Stella you will find lots of them at Bugaboo.  The plaid background paper is from DCWV all about Boys collection.  The border punch is a fiskars punch and I use the White Viva pen for the snowflakes and the white on the coffee.  The stars are some from my stash.  The card base is some really heavy card stock I got when I went to Ohio this summer.  Love this card stock it is so nice to work with..  I sure hope you will come down and play along with us this week.  I hope you will also leave me a comment if you like my Stella.  I read them all and like anyone else I love the comments.  Makes me happy inside. Happy Crafting all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...