Saturday, January 11, 2014

Miss Valentina

Good afternoon all.  Today I am posting my Miss Valentina for the Lacy Sunshine FB challenge.  She was so much fun to color.  I used copic's and I hope I am getting better using them with each image I color.   I added her to the step card with pop dots for demention.  The two swirls by her are cut from the new silhouette that I got for Christmas.  The hearts are fiskars punches and the jewel swirls are reflections.  I got the card cut off the net at www.desiref.blogspot.com.  Desire had two different cuts posted to use so I choose this one for Valentina.  It is an easy cut to do..  The sentiment came from SU and my girlfriend gave it to me a couple years ago so decided to use it.  Thanks for looking and I hope you will leave me some love.  Happy Crafting to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...