Monday, February 3, 2014

Baby Boy Bear


Good  Morning to all you wonderful crafters.  Today my image for this weeks DT challenge is from Stitchy Bear.http://stitchybearstamps.com/ here. What adorable digi's they have.  I love this little bear it reminds me of the one my youngest son use to have.  I colored this bear with my copics. I wanted to keep it fairly simple but give it some style at the same time so not a lot of bling to this one.  The polka dot paper is from American Crafts "Dots and Strips" 6x6 pack that I got at Tuesday Morning at Christmas time.  (yes I shopped for myself as well)  can't pass up a bargain when it comes to cute paper.  The buttons are from my stash of collecting over the years.  The plaid paper is also American Crafts and bought at the same time as the strips pack. The block charm is from the dollar store and I got a pack of them in pink and blue for a dollar.  I tied with with some blue and white twine that I got free in a challenge win.  I pop dotted the Welcome Baby Boy up so it would go over the image that has very small pop dots on to hold it in place.  All in all I love how he turned out.  The second pic is a close up of this sweet little bear. This image is for the challenge at Created with Love Challenge  #76 with the theme of "Baby" and I sure hope you will come play along we have some great prizes and it is a lot of fun.  Our DT team comes up with some pretty sweet inspiration for you if you need ideas.  Hope to see all my crafting friends there.  Starting this month we are only doing two challenges a month to see how it goes.  So you have two full weeks to make a card.  Put on your thinking cap and go play in your craft room.  I can't wait to see what you come up with.  Happy Crafting to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...