Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Sunflower Tent Card

Good Morning to you all.  It is sunny and bright here today.  Temp is about 71 degrees and wonderful.  I know all you folks up north hate me but I am only giving the weather report.  Now on with my card.   Oh wait first I have to tell you that I am now on the design team for Tuesday Throwdown and was very honored that the invited me to be part of that great team.  I sure hope I can live up to their standards. This will be my first DT card for  Tuesday Throwdown so I hope you will come and play along with us here.  http://tuesdaythrowdown.blogspot.com/ Our Challenge this week is the Tent Topper style card.  So come check us out!!
 I have colored this fantastic sunflower from Robyn's Fetish site here: http://www.robynsfetish.com/ 
She has some wonderful images so go check out her site I know you will love them.   I colored the image with copics, my new addiction.  I cut the image out with a spellbinder die cut and the one behind the image is the biggest one in that set.  The base card is a textured card stock that is almost the color of the very center of the flower.  I love the texture of it but it really doesn't show well in the picture.  The sentiment is from my stash and the butterfly is K&Company.  The two yellow butterflies are from a stampin-up die cut that cuts and embosses at the same time.  Love this one.  The pearls are also from my stash and have no name left on the package so not sure where they are from.  I hope you like my Tent card.  I hope you will come check us out and play along.  Happy Crafting all. 

1 comment:

  1. What a gorgeous card Linda, and such pretty coloring. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog with your kind words, I have subbed to you as well. Welcome to TT, I hope you'll enjoy the DT! hugs, Kimberly S

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...