Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Princess

Hello all you wonderful crafters out there.  Today I am posting for Tuesday Throwdown Challenge and it is Recipe 1 Image, Designer paper, and something thing purple.  As you can see I do have some purple.  Our image this week is from Graphico and they have some wonderful images to choose from.  I colored my image "Miss Princess" in copic's and I used several a glitter pens from sukura.  My Designer paper is from my stash and is the last piece of this so I have no idea who the manufacturer is.  It is a beautiful paper however and I am sad that it is almost gone now and I have not been able to find more.  My purple flowers were a candy blog win at Cuddlebug cuties for the month of March.  They are wonderful flowers and the one on top is from Crafty city.  The leaves are a spellbinder die cut.  I popped the image up with pop dots so I could put the leaves under it.  I have used a piece of the base card to make a border for the inside of the card.  I hope you like my card and will come down and play a long with us this week here:http://tuesdaythrowdown.blogspot.com/.  We have so great prizes and you can get some inspiration from the DT team with all their wonderful creations.  I hope to see you all there.  Happy Crafting. 

1 comment:

  1. Really very pretty, Linda! love the floral embellishment ... fit for a princess!
    xxx Asha

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...