Followers

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Princess

Hello all you wonderful crafters out there.  Today I am posting for Tuesday Throwdown Challenge and it is Recipe 1 Image, Designer paper, and something thing purple.  As you can see I do have some purple.  Our image this week is from Graphico and they have some wonderful images to choose from.  I colored my image "Miss Princess" in copic's and I used several a glitter pens from sukura.  My Designer paper is from my stash and is the last piece of this so I have no idea who the manufacturer is.  It is a beautiful paper however and I am sad that it is almost gone now and I have not been able to find more.  My purple flowers were a candy blog win at Cuddlebug cuties for the month of March.  They are wonderful flowers and the one on top is from Crafty city.  The leaves are a spellbinder die cut.  I popped the image up with pop dots so I could put the leaves under it.  I have used a piece of the base card to make a border for the inside of the card.  I hope you like my card and will come down and play a long with us this week here:http://tuesdaythrowdown.blogspot.com/.  We have so great prizes and you can get some inspiration from the DT team with all their wonderful creations.  I hope to see you all there.  Happy Crafting. 

1 comment:

  1. Really very pretty, Linda! love the floral embellishment ... fit for a princess!
    xxx Asha

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.