Thursday, July 3, 2014

Lady in Pink

Hi all today I am posting my Lady in Pink. She is an image that I got from Eastwind on Facebook.  I colored her with my copic's.  The framing around her is cut with my cameo and I love the fact that you can resize the images to fit your needs.  The back ground paper is from a recollections pack that I got over a year ago an still haven't used it all.  The ribbon was added for the challenge at Eastwind and I made the bow with a bow maker that my husband made for me.  I really love the way this one turned out.
I want to enter her into the challenge at Through the craft room door. here: http://ttcrd.blogspot.com/
I hope you will come down to the challenge and join in it is as always anything goes.  They have some great prizes this week from ArtbyMiran and they are beautiful images as well. 
Happy Crafting all.

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty! Thanks for sharing this with us at Through The Craft Room Door.
    Please join us again! (Hugs) Cara

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...