Saturday, July 12, 2014

My Fuschia Flower

Good morning to you all.  Can't you just smell the fragrance of this flower?  It is a fuschia and very fragrant.  I love this image along with the humming birds.  Flowers are my favorite and humming birds were my sisters favorite.  So this image is special to me.  I colored it with Copics.  I added a second bird to the card and two butterflies from a die cut that is from Stampin- up.  It cuts and embosses them at the same time.  I love this die cut.  I used some gems to make a tail off the butterflies that I got at the expo this yr.  The sentiment comes with the set of images from Imagine that by Kris. You can go to her site and get this image and many many  more wonderful sets. Her site is here: http://www.imaginethatdigistamp.com, and I hope you will hop over and check out her site.  She is extremely talented and has wonderful images for sale.  Happy Crafting to you all. 

1 comment:

  1. Your card is gorgeous!! Love your diecut frame, the pretty coloring of the hummingbirds and flowers, the glitter paper, it's all so pretty. Thank you so much *Ü* Have a lovely day xxkris

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...