Monday, July 7, 2014

The Lighthouse

Hi All,  today I am posting my lighthouse card.  I love lighthouses and have photographed many of them around the eastern seaboard.  I love this image by Imagine that by Kris here: http://www.imaginethatdigistamp.com.  She has so many great sets of stamps.  You get more then one digi and some greetings to go with it with each set.  She has a progressive challenge as well.  Hop over to her blog to find out more about it.  I colored my image with copics and mounted it on a pices of blue designer paper that was just a scrap I had left so have NO clue who it is by.  I liked the way it looked under the image so I chose that one.  I used black and white twine to go under the image to give it a more masculine feel.  The base card is dark blue and the sentiment is one that comes with the image.  I  hope you like my card and will leave me some love.  Lighthouses are my favorite to photograph they have such life to them.  Have a wonderful crafting day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...