Friday, August 1, 2014

Doplhin Fun

Good morning all.  Today is the  first of August and another month for a new progressive challenge at "Imagine That by Kris"  This is the set that is the freebie (if you played last month) and if you didn't play and want to you can go to the site here: http://imaginethatdigistamp.blogspot.com/ and buy this one to get into the progressive challenge with us.  We have lots of fun and everone who plays wins the set for the next challenge.  Great way to build your digi set files.  They are great fun to play with and if you haven't seen the sets you must go check them out!  You get the colored and line drawings plus sentiments and sometimes even papers to go with it.  Everything is very inexpensive and beautiful.  I really encourage everyone to go take a peek at them.  Now on to my card.  I colored the dolphins and the water with copics.  I used stickles on the water to make it look more real but don't think it shows well in the photo.  the image was cut with a spellbinders die and the waves are cut with the silhouette.  The back ground paper is a digital paper but now sure where it came from.  Love the sentiment and this is one that comes with the set of dolphins.  I really hope you will all come play along.  Happy Crafting to you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...