Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Sweet Magnolia

Good morning to you all.  Today I have am posting a card for a challenge at Magnolia-licious Challenge here: http://magnolia-liciouschallengeblog.blogspot.com.  I colored her with copics and mounted her onto a card that was cut from the largest Grand  Nestabilities die cut.  Then I added the strip on the side which I got at Hobby Lobby and the flower is cut from a fiskars punch.  I love to color these images and want each and everyone of them. I tried to keep this one simple as it was to be sent in the mail.  I have quite a few now and they make people smile when they get a card with these images on them.  Well this is it for me for today I have a class to teach so need to get set up.  Happy Crafting to you all. 

4 comments:

  1. Such an adorable card!! Love the image and your coloring is beautiful!! TFS! :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is one of my favorite Tildas. You've coloured her beautifully. Lovely card. Love the scalloped border.
    Thanks for joining us at the Magnolia-licious Challenge.
    Hugs
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute. Thank you for sharing it with us at Magnolia-licious.
    Hugz,
    Cath

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awe! What a sweetie! Your coloring is wonderful!
    Thanks for joining in the Magnolia-licious Challenge!
    Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...