Followers

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Sweet Magnolia

Good morning to you all.  Today I have am posting a card for a challenge at Magnolia-licious Challenge here: http://magnolia-liciouschallengeblog.blogspot.com.  I colored her with copics and mounted her onto a card that was cut from the largest Grand  Nestabilities die cut.  Then I added the strip on the side which I got at Hobby Lobby and the flower is cut from a fiskars punch.  I love to color these images and want each and everyone of them. I tried to keep this one simple as it was to be sent in the mail.  I have quite a few now and they make people smile when they get a card with these images on them.  Well this is it for me for today I have a class to teach so need to get set up.  Happy Crafting to you all. 

4 comments:

  1. Such an adorable card!! Love the image and your coloring is beautiful!! TFS! :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is one of my favorite Tildas. You've coloured her beautifully. Lovely card. Love the scalloped border.
    Thanks for joining us at the Magnolia-licious Challenge.
    Hugs
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute. Thank you for sharing it with us at Magnolia-licious.
    Hugz,
    Cath

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awe! What a sweetie! Your coloring is wonderful!
    Thanks for joining in the Magnolia-licious Challenge!
    Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.