Followers

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Charleston

     Good morning all.
     Today I am posting this image by Rick St. Dennis for the anything goes challenge at  "Through the Craft Room Door challenge.  Here: http://ttcrd.blogspot.com/ I won this image in a challenge on the Rick St. Dennis Facebook page of Red,White and Blue challenge.  I suggest everyone who likes this type of image to go check out his facebook page and also his etsy store here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/RickStdennis?page=1.  He has wonderful images of all kinds. 
     I colored my image with copics and mounted her onto a die cut from spellbinders.  I love this die cut and use it often.  The only bling I added were the gems.  I wanted her to be the focal point of the card.  The envelope was made with designer paper that I bought at a garage sale so I have no idea who it is by but it is beautiful paper.  I hope you will all come down to the challenge an play along and visit Ricks store and purchase some of his wonderful stamps. 

     Happy Crafting all!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Linda! This card is sooo pretty! But it is also close to my heart! How surprised I was, when in my 30s, I learned that my grandmother was one of the original shocking flappers of her generation! And she wore one of those scandalous bathing suits, too! LOL I have photos of her, and wish now that I had asked more questions before my mom passed away. Anyway, your amazing card, with the coloring and jewels, reminds me of those photos - I really do admire my grandma! LOL hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is really kickin! Love the image and the border you used.

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.