Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Merry Cupcake Christmas

Hi everyone.  I am getting started on my Christmas cards and wanted to post one for you all to see.  It is a bit different but a fun one.  My image is from Imagine That by Kris and you can get this set here:  http://imaginethatdigistamp.blogspot.com/  I love this image it is so much fun.  I did one in red and one in blues.  I will post that at another time.  My image is colored with copics and I mounted it on dark green and the base is dark green as well however it looks black in the photo.  I used a viva pen for my snow and love how it turned out.  I love Kris's sets as she gives the sentiments a couple of different ones with each set of digi's.  This is the uncolored one but you get a colored version as well.  The inside just has Merry Christmas on it and that is part of the set as well.  Why not hop over to Imagine That and pic up a set or two you sure won't be sorry.  She also has a progressive challenge each month and this is "Jump back in" month and you can use any image that you have from her to get back into the challenges.  Then next month you will get the new image free to play along.  You only have 4 days left of this months challenge so hurry over and get yourself an image or check the Imagine that facebook page for a freebie to use.  Hope to see you all next month in the challenge.  So enough for now have a great day and Happy Crafting.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lynne!! This is SNOW ADORABLE!!! lol - love the puffy snow you gave it, and that paper is so perfect. Love, Love Love this. This is a set that will be released in October :) Only a few more days, so if anyone else is reading this, you get a sneak peek of one of our October sets, heehee. Thanks for sharing. Have a wonderful weekend! xx

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...