Sunday, September 7, 2014

Sweet lady in the window

Hi all today I am posting this sweet image by Lacy Sunshine .   I colored her with copics.  The background paper was a index card that my hubby bought and found out that it didn't have lines, so I got the papers and they are bright colors.  I put it through the cuddlebug and love the way it looks.  I added buttons as that is what the image is.  I had a spot on the top where I touched the ink on a glitter pen and it smeared but I put the pretty blue button there to cover it.  I love Heathers images they are all wonderful.  I hope you will all go check out her challenge and join in the fun.  She also has a facebook page you can join and get in on even more fun.  So till next time I hope you all have a great crafting day!!

1 comment:

  1. She sure is a little cutie...fab colouring and love the buttons..

    Thanks for joining in with us at Lacy Sunshine this fortnight..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...