Followers

Sunday, September 7, 2014

Sweet lady in the window

Hi all today I am posting this sweet image by Lacy Sunshine .   I colored her with copics.  The background paper was a index card that my hubby bought and found out that it didn't have lines, so I got the papers and they are bright colors.  I put it through the cuddlebug and love the way it looks.  I added buttons as that is what the image is.  I had a spot on the top where I touched the ink on a glitter pen and it smeared but I put the pretty blue button there to cover it.  I love Heathers images they are all wonderful.  I hope you will all go check out her challenge and join in the fun.  She also has a facebook page you can join and get in on even more fun.  So till next time I hope you all have a great crafting day!!

1 comment:

  1. She sure is a little cutie...fab colouring and love the buttons..

    Thanks for joining in with us at Lacy Sunshine this fortnight..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.