Monday, October 6, 2014

Happy Halloween

Happy Early Halloween....  I just wanted to post one card that I made.  This will be for my grandson Ben.   I loved coloring this image it is from Rick St. Dennis.  He is a fun image to color and I did it with Copics. I cut it out with a spellbinders die and I inked the edges to give it a spooky look.  The black gems are from my stash..  The background paper is from a garage sale.  The little sucker gem is from the same garage sale.  The sentiment is from the computer.  I hope you like my card.  And Happy Early Halloween to you all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...