Thursday, November 20, 2014

Snowball fight

Hi everyone,  I am posting today with a darling set of digi's from Imagin That by Kris here: http://imaginethatdigistamp.blogspot.com/.  She has a lot of darling images so I hope you will go check out all she offers.  I put three of the images together to set this little scene.  I used chalks to do the background on this one.  My real first one that turned decent.  I am please with how it turned out.  The images are precolored for this one but it is ok,   I used the papers on the inside as well and put some snowflakes in there as well.  I added the 3 snowflakes on the outside too.  The swirls on the side are from Momenta.com, they just stick on so easy to use.  The background paper is from a small 6x6 pack.  I hope you like my card.  I am gonna use it for someone special this Christmas.
Happy Crafting everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...