Friday, December 5, 2014

Cowbow and Cowgirl

                                                                                            
Hey everyone, I am just so excited about this set of digi stamps from Imagine That by Kris.  It is a set and I colored them both wit Copic's.  I think they are just darling.  The embellishments are part of the set as well.  I added the stars but other then that all of the embellishments are part of the set.  I was going to post them separately but decided not to do that as I think they belong together.  I encourage you  to go to the site of Kris's images here: http://imaginethatdigistamp.blogspot.com/ and see what wonderful images she has for you.  She does sets and you get lots for a little money.  She is also starting another Blog for challenges as well and you can find it on the main site. 
So come on down and play along.  Happy Crafting. 

2 comments:

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...