Followers

Friday, December 5, 2014

Cowbow and Cowgirl

                                                                                            
Hey everyone, I am just so excited about this set of digi stamps from Imagine That by Kris.  It is a set and I colored them both wit Copic's.  I think they are just darling.  The embellishments are part of the set as well.  I added the stars but other then that all of the embellishments are part of the set.  I was going to post them separately but decided not to do that as I think they belong together.  I encourage you  to go to the site of Kris's images here: http://imaginethatdigistamp.blogspot.com/ and see what wonderful images she has for you.  She does sets and you get lots for a little money.  She is also starting another Blog for challenges as well and you can find it on the main site. 
So come on down and play along.  Happy Crafting. 

2 comments:

  1. Your cards are just darling. Love your coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lisa Lynn I I appreciate you coments

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.