Followers

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Iris

Hello everyone I am posting my latest card.  It took me a while to color and make into a card.  She is a Ching-Chou Kuik  image.  I won her and 4 others in a challenge she does.  She absolutely draws the most beautiful images.  The faces are just perfect!.  I used my copics to color her.  I am taking hair and skin coloring class from Kit and Clowder and it has certainly made a world of difference in my coloring.  My passion is coloring and I do it at least 5 days a week. .  I am not sure where the green background paper came from but it is perfect with her eyes.  The gem flourish is some that I bought at the last scrapbook expo.   I wanted to keep it simple so the image stands out as it should.  Here is the web address for her store:  https://www.etsy.com/shop/gjzcck.  I urge you to go check out her images.  So till then Happy Crafting!!

3 comments:

  1. The coloring on this project is just fabulous!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah
    Card-d-ology
    613 Avenue Create Challenge Blog, Owner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Chana I sure did enjoy coloring her.

      Delete

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.