Followers

Monday, December 8, 2014

My 3 Snowmen

Hi All this is my DT card for Imagine That By Kris she drew this adorable set of Snowmen.  I love them they are so cute.  I colored them with copics and the background paper is from Martha Stewart.  The bling is some from my stash which I threw the packaging out. The sentiment is from the set and I just inked the edges of the sentiment and the image as well.  You can find the image here:http://imaginethatdigistamp.blogspot.com/.  I hope you will come play along with us at Imagine That. 

Hope you all have a great day!!

2 comments:

  1. Super cute! Loving that holly down the side too. Great card, thanks so much Lynne *Ü*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Kris I appreciate your sweet comments

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.