Followers

Thursday, January 15, 2015

Hi Deer

     Good Morning to you all.  Today I am posting this for Ching-Chou Kuik Stamps.  She is a new Artist to me and I have been asked to be on her Design Team and this will be my second card for her Site.  She is a fantastic Artist and I do so encourage you to go check her out here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/gjzcck.        I colored here with copics.  This is the second try, I just could not get her hair the way I wanted it and pen had a leak and dripped on her head so I had to scrap that image.  I started over and this one is the one I ended up with.  I made a mask and used my chalks to do the back ground and I learned that from a friend on Facebook.  She is very talented as well.
     It back ground paper is from Heartfelt Creations and the flourishes are from a cut from my Cricut.  The gems are some that I bought last year at the expo.
     I hope you will come down to our challenge site here: http://cck-digitalstamps-challenge.blogspot.com/  and join in the fun.  Ching-Chou gave away a freebie this month on Facebook so everyone could play along and I hope you got it.  We all used the same image for the monthly challenge and every card is so very different.  It is quite a site to be able to see all the different styles.  You can join her on Facebook as well and enter into the challenges she does on there too.
      I hope you like my card and hope you will come join us in our new adventure.
Happy Crafting all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.