Thursday, January 15, 2015

Hi Deer

     Good Morning to you all.  Today I am posting this for Ching-Chou Kuik Stamps.  She is a new Artist to me and I have been asked to be on her Design Team and this will be my second card for her Site.  She is a fantastic Artist and I do so encourage you to go check her out here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/gjzcck.        I colored here with copics.  This is the second try, I just could not get her hair the way I wanted it and pen had a leak and dripped on her head so I had to scrap that image.  I started over and this one is the one I ended up with.  I made a mask and used my chalks to do the back ground and I learned that from a friend on Facebook.  She is very talented as well.
     It back ground paper is from Heartfelt Creations and the flourishes are from a cut from my Cricut.  The gems are some that I bought last year at the expo.
     I hope you will come down to our challenge site here: http://cck-digitalstamps-challenge.blogspot.com/  and join in the fun.  Ching-Chou gave away a freebie this month on Facebook so everyone could play along and I hope you got it.  We all used the same image for the monthly challenge and every card is so very different.  It is quite a site to be able to see all the different styles.  You can join her on Facebook as well and enter into the challenges she does on there too.
      I hope you like my card and hope you will come join us in our new adventure.
Happy Crafting all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...