Thursday, January 22, 2015

Red Panda

     Good morning to each and everyone of you.  It is a glorious day here in Sunny Florida.
     My post for today is  Red Panda. She is drawn by Ching-Chou Kuik and her shop is here:  https://www.etsy.com/listing/187671759/red-panda-digital-stamp-instant-download?ref=shop_home_active_10.  
This link will take you directly to this image then from there you can explore the rest of the images.  They are all so beautiful and I am so lucky to be on her design team.  I love to color and love her images so take a few minutes when your done here and go check out her store you won't be sorry. 
      She is a gorgeous image to color.  I have to admit though the background took me longer to do then coloring the actual image.  As you can probably figure out that backgrounds are new to me.  I have a friend that is helping me and it is helping but to do the actual thing with out someone leaning over my shoulder is harder then it looks.  I do however love the  way she turned out.  I colored her with copics and the added her to the black matting and then to the craft paper I added a ribbon on the diagonal for some interest.  The whole thing is mounted on a dark brown card stock.  I did pop the image up with foam dots.  I added the flowers from petaloo and some flourishes from a spellbinders die.
      I hope you like my card as much as I do and will leave me some love.  Thanks so much for coming to view my blog.  I would love it if you all would become followers of mine.  I do read each and every comment that you all make.  I hope you will all have a fun-tastic day!!

4 comments:

  1. So beautiful ! Gorgeous colouring !
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous coloring and a gorgeous, gorgeous card!!! I love the way you colored the background too and think it looks great. This is just sensational! VERY nice image too!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous and beautiful card Linda
    Dianne xx (CCK-DT sis)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry for being so late Linda. This card is gorgeous. The girl and her red panda are coloured in well. Beautiful. Best wishes, Kym

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...